Thursday, November 16, 2006

Success from the Nest - Tony Clark

Helping parents who want to do meaningful work from home and have more time for their family - both those who want to make the leap and those struggling with the best way to do it.

Tony writes in his about section:

My name is Tony D. Clark and I’ve had the privilege to be able to work from home for most of my working life - close to 14 years. I’ve been a work-from-home parent for 9 of those years. Throughout this time, I’ve given advice, shared resources, and helped others who were interested in working from home. I’m passionate about being free to live my life on my own terms, and doing fun and meaningful work, while having a rich and close-knit family life. That passion comes out when talking about working from home, and I love seeing and helping others make the leap.


He also writes about Your business plan as a story

He writes about some author struggles when their books get paired in bizarre ways.

He writes about his podcast The Creative Venture
In this week’s episode, I look at what it means to be creative, the ways in which we view the world and our craft, and what I call the inner destructor - the inner critic that is always telling us what we can’t do. I also offer up some simple strategies for overcoming the inner destructor.


This is a site worthy of being added to your RSS Reader of choice.


Technorati Tags : , , , , ,





No comments: