Thursday, November 30, 2006

Divita Speaks - Chloe Divita

Chloe Divita is making success waves on her own. Her company, Divita & Assoc, is growing. Her blog, Divita Speaks, is helping.

What do they do?

DiVita & Associates provides a full range of bookkeeping and accounting services for small business. Our unique virtual network environment allows our clients to have real time access to their files, and to split responsibilities to fit each client's needs. We work in a professional manner with attention to quality while being flexible and reliable.
On her company blog, they write:

When I was growing up, we had a set of encyclopedias to go to and find our answers to our questions. No computers, no online search engines. It was a favorite thing for me to do on a rainy or snowy afternoon -- to take one of the encyclopedias and just look thru the pages and see what I could find. A few years later, I used these for reference for homework assignments.

It seemed a lot easier to be able to find your specific answer to a question. Today - I often find myself frustrated by "googling" a topic and after clicking on numerous links - I've gotten so far from my original search that I wonder what I was searching for.

Recently, I ran across this wonderful little gem - our modern day's technological version of an encyclopedia: www.answers.com. It's a free reference search service. Instead of a search engine that serves up a long list of links that you must chase down, Answers.com displays quick, snapshot answers based upon content from more than 100 authoritative encyclopedias, dictionaries, glossaries and atlases.


Read the full posting by Benecia Beyer here.

For advice on QuickBooks, on Windows Vista, and on "Improving your cash flow". For a small business looking for accounting and practical advice, this is one place to visit.


Technorati Tags : , , , ,

No comments: