Monday, January 29, 2007

Serenity Quest - Tisha Best

Along the trail of the 2000 bloggers, I stop and find that Liz Strauss just called Tisha an SOB.

No, that is not a bad thing. Tisha loves it!
Ha ha ha SOB stands for “Successful and Outstanding Bloggers” and Liz has got it in her head that I deserved the recognition.

Well my loyal readers I bequeath this honor to YOU! Yes to all of YOU, even the lurkers who come around to ogle my profile pic, I don’t even want to know what kinds of activities that has engendered, darts, mas…chuchum, and to all of you who comment sharing with me your thoughts, ideas, likes, dislikes, traumas, perversions, psychoses, YOU have become my friends [I am one sick little puppy to have friends like you] and YOU deserve the credit, THANK YOU!
Read her full posting here.

Jump on over to Tisha's place and check it out. You'll be glad you did.

1 comment:

Tisha! said...

oh you're so funny! just saw the link through Technorati, thanks Steve!