Monday, May 30, 2005

molly.com - Molly E. Holzschlag

On the top of Molly's page she writes:

I'm Molly E. Holzschlag, and this web site shares my web development work and personal thoughts. Think of it as a personality site. Given that, one hopes I have an interesting enough personality to keep you entertained for at least a little while.

You don't just have to think of it as a personality site, it is. Molly is one talented lady! A quick sample of some of her recent posts provides an indication of her various interests.

In "Andy Warhol Stepped on Me" she writes:
THIS POST IS ABOUT FAME, how we brush up against it, how it brushes up against us, and how it can knock us over, step on us, and even trash our house.
In "Finding the Missing Pieces" she writes:

SOMETIMES I FIND MISSING PIECES OF MYSELF. Some readers here know I once was a serious musician and performer. I haven’t been following that muse lately, though. She still calls, but I’ve been ignoring her, for whatever reason(s).

Sometimes, visiting the past can help us find a missing piece. Today, I’m thinking of a concert I did with Patty Sundberg in our nearly ten-year duo, “Courage Sisters.” (Wow, check out that page for a real flashback, yikes!)


For more of Molly, go here to read her.

No comments: