Monday, May 09, 2005

Decent Marketing - Katherine Stone

For the marketing inclined, if you have not already found Katherine, please allow me to introduce her. She writes:
... Katherine S. Stone, former Director of Experiential Marketing at The Coca-Cola Company. She is considered as a leader in the field of experiential marketing -- she speaks on the subject to companies and marketing organizations across the U.S., and serves on the board of the International Experiential Marketing Association. Having led one of the very few Experiential Marketing functions that exist among Fortune 500 companies, she has a unique perspective on how to surmount the challenges that companies face internally and with their customers as they attempt to create and execute experiential concepts. Blah, blah, blah. The point is, she really cares about doing a better job marketing to people. And she hopes you do too.

Nothing like a little sense of humor mixed in.

Her blog got onto my Bloglines listing when I read this:
"I'm beginning to think the best companies are the ones that make me do the least work."

That's my kind of market analysis! Read Katherine!

No comments: