Wednesday, May 25, 2005

WonderBranding - Michele Miller

Michele writes today:

Boy, are you a player.

If you're reading this, you are hot. As in being part of the generation that's riding the wave of new trends in communication.<

She goes on to quote a PEW study that 11 million Americans have created blogs. I just down loaded the report myself (she has a link from her site). I question the numbers. This was from November, 2004 Technorati is tracking 10 million, and a number of those are from around the world. I don't know, it just doesn't add up for me.

But while I have a question on the Pew study, I do not have a question about Michele.

If I need to know what's going on with marketing to women, her blog is one of my key stops.

I heartily recommend that you spend some time and read Michele!

No comments: