Tuesday, February 06, 2007

All Things Workplace- Steve Roesler

Another blog on the plentiful trail amongst the 2000 Bloggers, we find All Things Workplace where Steve Roesler writes:

Have you ever noticed that business people seem to read the same popular business books?

Then we ask people to "think differently" about business.

I'm keen on exploring new ways to look at how we live, work, and connect. I find that the latest "10 Things You Must Do To__________" gets stale. I don't want to just think about what to do. I want to know "why" and "how" and then apply it to my own situation.

Do you sometimes feel the same way?

Read Steve's full posting here.

Steve's writes in his profile page:

I'm Steve Roesler, the guy behind the blog. Let me take a moment to give you a glimpse of who I am before telling the business story.

I am married to "B" and we live 20 miles from Philadelphia in a tranquil, wooded area surrounded by lakes. (We don't live in the woods because we were asked to leave the city--we just like it here). It's a welcome break from the many days of international and domestic travel that are a part of the consulting business.

Read Steve's full profile here.

Consider adding Steve's blog to your RSS Reader.

No comments: