Monday, January 30, 2006

Spooky Action - Mike DeWitt

File this under bloggers I wish would write more often. Mike DeWitt's Spooky Action has great potential, but Mike just doesn't post often enough.

This is from his Best Blog Content of 2006 entry, posted on January 19.
I usually try to limit my blog entries to organofantastic bloviation, but occasionally I find something so valuable I need to do one of those "Go there now AND READ THE WHOLE THING!" posts. Kathy Sierra knows more about brain-friendly learning than anyone else I've run across, and her Creating Passionate Users is filled with ideas for making your writing and teaching more compelling. Earlier this month she created a single post that summarized ALL of the key concepts.
Com'on Mike! Give us a reason to blogroll you.

No comments: