Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The Ice Floe - PeripateticPolarBear

She writes:

Hi!

My name is PeripateticPolarBear. Yup, that's right. Imagine the buzz at the ladies Bible study the week after I was baptized!

This blog will be pretty much about me, and the adventures and mishaps I run in to while floating on the local ice flue.

Some of you might recognize me from a previous blog. That's cool. Just please don't refer to information from the older blog on this new one. I made a few security errors there that I'd prefer not to repeat.

In her list of 100 things about her:

51. I wear a lot of skirts.
52. But I hate wearing skirts.
53. I’m working on changing that.
54. I have broken my arm 6 times.
55. Grace has never been an attribute of mine.
56. I play the guitar, but not as well as I used to.
57. I want to take guitar lessons again, perhaps this winter.

Read more of the PeripateticPolarBear!

No comments: