Monday, April 10, 2006

Musings of a Social Architect - Amy Jo Kim

Amy Jo Kim writes at Musings of a Social Architect

Part of her BIO reads as follows:

Amy Jo Kim is an internationally-known designer of social games and gaming environments for clients like Digital Chocolate,Electronic Arts, eBay, Limelife, and Yahoo!. Her expertise in community architecture and social systems design was showcased in her book, Community Building on the Web, a design handbook for networked communities. This "cult classic" is available in 7 languages, and has become required reading in game design studios and univerity classes worldwide.

She wrote about Digg

I'm doing some research on Digg for a client project, and during this process I've run across a number of good articles about the site. So I thought I'd share 'em. Good reading if you're interested in learning more about this fascinating and influential site.

Which has caught enough of my attention that I need to go explore Digg.

Catch you on the trail later!


Technorati Tags : , , , ,

No comments: