Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Just visiting... no, more than that -- Erik Hansen

Erik writes in his one line bio
Might be in the middle of a mid-life crisis and just don't know it yet
You might recognize him from the Tom Peters Blog. He wrote Who Does Own Your Brand? recently.

On his own blog he wrote about his participation in the Critical Mass
I did join the Critical Mass monthly bike ride last Friday in Boston. Got myself to Copley Square by 5:30, on the way noticing a number of 20-something bicyclists headed in the same direction. Wearing street clothes. I didn't know what to expect. This was my first demonstration, though I'm not quite sure how to classify these monthly bike rides.
He posted a video of Jory desJardins at SXSW doing her part in What's the Secret?

Read more of Erik here.


Technorati Tags : , , , , ,

No comments: