Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Martinator's Bicycling Blog

2007 - Year in Review

I did a lot of riding in 2006, including a 3-day 240 mile North to South tour of NJ. I did not think I would be able to match the mileage I racked up in 2006 in 2007. By the end of July 2007 I had only logged 683 miles on my road bike. Almost 375 miles less that the previous year at the same point. So at that point, I accepted the fact that I probably wouldn't match 2006's totals, made peace with it, and moved on. Instead of pressuring myself to try and match 2006's totals, I just made a goal to get out when I could and not worry so much about the mileage numbers.

read the remainder of the year in review here.

Then if wheeling is your thing, I'd suggest adding this site to your RSS Reader of choice.

No comments: