Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Wake Up and Smell the Blog

Eric Ferencik writes at Wake Up and Smell the Blog. On her about page she writes:

I am a Boston-based novelist and award-winning screenwriter with an M.A. in Creative Writing from Boston University. I recently ghosted a novel in Katherine Applegate’s best selling young adult scifi series “Animorphs.” My humorous nonfiction has appeared in Kinesis and Laf, among other newspapers. I’ve written sketch comedy and performed standup for ten years at such major venues as the Comedy Connection and Nick’s Comedy Stop. I’ve scripted humorous pieces for several corporations including Talbots and Ipswitch (see Frank Willis’s faux blog at www.FrankWillis.com) Most recently I’ve written and performed several radio performances for WGBH on their Morning Stories series.

Exerpts from my novels, “Marry Me or Something” and “Repeaters” are forthcoming on this site.

She writes about What really happened?

She writes about ferrets

She was mentioned in the Milford Daily News article that also mentioned me.
 
To add some humor to your day, stop by Erica's page.
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , ,
Powered By Qumana

No comments: