Wednesday, July 26, 2006

This is Framingham

The trail continues along the Milford Daily News article on local bloggers to introduce Michelle Schwartz who writes at This is Framingham. She writes in her about page:
I was born at Framingham Union Hospital and grew up in Holliston, MA.  Even though I was not raised in Framingham, I have always had family here. My dad and uncle owned a business in downtown Framingham in the 70’s and 80’s, and my twin sister and I have fond memories “helping” and spending time there. I worked in Framingham to help support myself while attending Framingham State College, and in 2005 purchased a home next to the hospital where I was born.

The purpose of this blog is to comment on honest observations I make about Framingham, and to have fun.  I'm open to and encourage comments.  Also, Id love to hear what you like and dislike about Framingham.
I look forward to hear from anyone who wishes to contribute. 
Thanks!

Michelle writes about

So if you are in or around Framingham and want to know where to eat, buy gas, or something else along the local lines, then check out Michelle's page.

 

Technorati Tags : Framingham, , , , ,

Powered By Qumana

No comments: