Monday, July 17, 2006

One Day at a Time - Tabor

The trail finds a coincidence today. The course of some recent reading lead to my idea to develop a blog posting on why the folks on my blog roll are there. The course is somewhat a tricky trail of links so I'll that for another post. But anyway, finding Tabor writing about her Honor Roll AND mentioning some of the stops long the trail that I also happen to visit is NOT just a coincidence. I might also add that my two year blogversary is also approaching (9/15/06).
 
Tabor writes:
Working on my Karma, finished the blog about building my 'retirement' home and now added a blog on my new addiction. I believe there are: "Two Days We Should Not Worry" By Author Unknown There are two days in every week, about which we should not worry, two days which should be kept free from fear and apprehension. One of these days is Yesterday with all its mistakes and cares, …we cannot erase a single word we said. Yesterday is gone forever. The other day we should not worry about is Tomorrow with all its possible adversities, its burdens, its large promise and its poor performance; …Tomorrow's sun will rise,either in splendor or behind a mask of clouds, but it will rise. Until it does, we have no stake in Tomorrow,…This leaves only one day, Today. Any person can fight the battle of just one day. It is when you and I add the burdens of those two awful eternities Yesterday and Tomorrow that we break down. It is not the experience of Today that drives a person mad,it is the remorse or bitterness of something which happened Yesterday and the dread of what Tomorrow may bring. Let us, therefore, Live but one day at a time.
Tabor writes:
When I first discovered blogging, I viewed it primarily as a way to swim the creative waters and as a way to detail a journal of my days. I have started a number of journals/diaries in my past, only to abandon them shortly thereafter. When I discovered that I could include pictures to my blog it only added a wonderful new dimension in testing those creative waters. After a while my blog became interactive. I commented on others blogs and they commented on mine. My personality is such that I like to interact with a broad range of people. Variety is the spice of life and has been my mantra in food, music, entertainment and blogreading.
Read the full posting.
 
Read more of Tabor at One Day at a Time!
 
 
Powered By Qumana

No comments: