Monday, January 23, 2006

Tales of a Showgirl - Ariana Rosario

Life has its ups and downs especially in show business, but the show must always go on.

On Friday, January 13th, Ariana writes:
I'm here in Vegas for the final time as a choreographer. The only thing that sucks about this trip is that I'll be here for a week and will be without Fynn until next Friday night. I mean, we still have our cell phones to call each other. So, we'll still have contact. But I guess I enjoy physical contact much more, like having him next to me in bed and his arm is draped over me. Or snuggling up on the couch and making out with him. Well, then there's the other physical contact that we both love. *grins*
On Sunday, January 15th, Ariana writes:

I just got off the phone with Darian. He told me that I needed to get back to L.A. immediately. Dad was rushed to Cedars-Sinai. He had a heart attack. I'm at the airport now on my laptop writing this.

Fynn - I should be home within the next two hours. Is it okay if I leave Marley with you until I know what else is going on with my dad? I love you and I'll call you later on with details.

Tune in to read Tales of a Showgirl.



No comments: