Monday, January 23, 2006

The Eminem Blog - Isabelle Esling

Isabelle writes:

My name is Isabelle Esling. I live in Metz, France. I teach English and German at public schools. I am also an Eminem biographer and a freelance music journalist. I’m a single mom of two kids.
I have a real passion for rap music and foreign languages.
Black music and black culture have influenced me for a large part.

My long term goals are:
-to meet Marshall Mathers and thank him personaly for he has changed my life positively
- getting my book published- possibly with Eminem’s authorization
- emigrating to an English speaking country
- getting a deal with a rap magazine as a freelance music journalist
Thanks to all the people who support me.

 

Isn't music a universal language? If it was not thought to be, here is a good case for it!

Go Isabelle!

Technorati Tags :
Powered By Qumana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you:)

Isa