Monday, January 02, 2006

Doing the Right Thing - Marianne Powers


Marianne Powers
has written Doing the Right Thing, has her homepage at Marianne Powers and has her blog at Doing the Right Thing. That may sound a little repetitive but believe me when I say it is not.

She writes of Seth Godin:
Probably the most popular blogger on all things business is Seth Godin, Agent of Change. Reading him is a little like taking a ride in a sports car with the top down. Of course, his popularity is undoubtedly also due to good looks.
She writes of Adrian Savage:
One of my favorite blogs this year has been Adrian Savage's The Coyote Within. Sometimes, it's Adrian's voice that we hear and sometimes Coyote speaks directly. I especially love it when Adrian goes after something that has been giving me grief for years -- like multi-tasking, budgets, and annual reviews. He's an animal.
So what will she write about next? The Hitchhiker Team?

Ah, you'll have to read her to find out!

No comments: