Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Robert Fulghum

I made a nice discovery today that Robert Fulghum, author of All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten, has his own website where he publishes new stories.
 
Kirk Weisler, an inspiration in his own, would read from Fulghum's books at his early morning reading sessions during the HDI Conferences I attended in New Orleans and Orlando.
 
I picked up the books and they have a priority space on my recommendation listing.
 
Now, to find (yes, it's about time) that Robert has written more than the two I have. And has this web site.
 
Well, let's hope for your sake that I don't get too lost in catching up on Robert. The trail here will get mighty quiet.
 
Check out Robert's site and read some stories!
 
 
 
 
Powered By Qumana

1 comment:

Phil Gerbyshak said...

Awesome find Steve! Not only is Robert Fulghum awesome, Kirk Weisler rules! Have you read Kirk's Dog Poop Initiative book? As a manager, this book is PRICELESS! Kirk even has videos on his site about the book, and has a few people who have made scooper awards, inspired by the book.