Monday, December 24, 2007

To Persevere - Eugene Huo

On the Twitter trail this time, we find Eugene writing about himself:

I’m a media producer. I’ve been a music recording engineer and producer for 10+ years. When I’m in the studio, a day seems like an hour. I track and mix, I produce artists. I’ve had the good fortune to work on Juno and Covenant award winning albums.

I make photographs and create images.

I write, and you can read it right here.

I’m a music pastor. I sing in front of people not to entertain, but to lead them in an experience of responding to the mind-blowing grace of God.

I’m a husband and a dad. My amazing wife is the love of my life. I have two daughters that keep us busy. And I love every minute of it.

Nice photography. Cool nick names for his kids. Cool website name. He is a media maker. I am sure if you explore a little more you'll find something you have in common too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks so much for the mention, I appreciate it!

Steve Sherlock said...

You are most welcome. Keep up the good work!