Friday, March 30, 2007

It could get worse 2.0 - Marcus Brown

The trail finds itself in Germany today. How it got there, it cannot recall but look what it found!

Marcus Brown has a partner in Sacrum who says:
I have mission! I want to leave Europe and work in Great Empire where advertising goodness happens. So I pack bags and go when called. I apply to your agency and you employ, yes? Yes! You call I come and bring cognitive knowledges and pencils.
Marcus has started week one:
If you've never been here before you may want to read this first. If you can't be bothered I'll tell you anyway. Paul Colman and a friend had a run in with an avalanche and got lifted of a mountain by mountain rescue. I've pleged to paint a painting, document it here and then sell it, with the money going to the gentlemen in a helicopter that saved them. Today is week one.
Check out the work in progress.

Consider adding this site to your RSS Reader.
Consider adding Sacrum to your RSS Reader.

How about that, another 2 for 1 deal!

No comments: