Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Spirit in Gear - Debbie Call

Dick Richards gives Debbie's site a great award:
Before heading out to an evening meeting yesterday, I ran a final check of my email. There I discovered Dick Richard's email, urging me to read his latest post. It appears that he graced me with the honor of receiving his first ever Platinum Trumpet Award for a piece of work I did earlier this year that he felt was most important to him.

The series of posts Dick refers to focus on True Guidance vs. False Guidance - Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.

Read the full post here.

Debbie writes:
But hey, I'm not here to talk about politics per se. To do so is to miss the larger point. I. F. Stone set a high standard we would do well to emulate. And it is this. To use our blogging forums to illuminate the conversation. To expand understanding and meaning. In short, to BE the substance the world needs, and allow our voice to reflect that.

I didn't say it was easy to speak openly, honestly, truthfully. Some days I can't find the time to blog. Some days I can't hear my own voice. Some days I'm feeling timid. And some days I just can't stand not to speak up. I'm still learning to give myself permission to show my strength - to let my "substance" out. And be damned with whatever gets "thrown" at me.

Read Debbie's full posting here.

And then consider adding Debbie's site to your RSS Read of choice. You'll be glad you did.


Technorati Tags : , , , ,

No comments: