Monday, September 04, 2006

On the Joyful Jubilant Learning trail

From parts scattered about the blogosphere writers are sharing their learning this month of September on Talking Story. Rosa Say is the master behind this wonderfulness. She appeared on the trail back in November 2005.
 
Toni Howard is just starting her own blog, Imua with Management. Given what she has written to kick off September, I recommend adding her blog to your RSS Reader of choice to follow her writings.
 
Rebecca Thomas writes at Rebecca Thomas Designs and also 100Bloggers. She writes:
Slowly, it’s almost become a process of blending my professional and personal activities and beliefs into a brand that is really a more complete picture of the person I am. This works for me because I, and many of the people around me, see my professional life as an extension of who I am personally. I do many of the same things, regardless of where I am, and there really isn’t anything wrong with that. (I have the great fortune of being a teacher, one of those rare professions where people are fine if your career spills over into your personal life.)
Read the full posting here:
I recommend adding her blog to your RSS Reader of choice.
 
Dan Ward of Rogue Project Leader is also the author of a children's book "Meet the Boomer Sisters". His entry is written around an excerpt from the book.
 
 
Stay tuned as we continue to explore the learning long tail amongst the Ho'ohana community!
 
 
 
Powered By Qumana

No comments: