Monday, October 31, 2005

A Little Pollyanna

Like her blog, her disclaimer says something. I never know where she is going unless it is City Hall, but I love her just the same, and like a lot of people, I wish I could be more like her.

DISCLAIMER: I speak only for myself and none of the three dozen publications that have employed me to date. Or the dozen publications that currently use me. Or that TV station where I work once in a while. That's my disclaimer. Although I am quick to add that I will do my best not to embarrass myself or humiliate anyone who may cross my path as a current or future source of news. Or friend. Or employer, as an employer is a terrible thing to waste.... To (sorta) paraphrase Good Witch Glinda from the Wizard of Oz, "I want to use my blog for good, not evil." I also would like to drop 5 dress sizes and dance back-up in a Tina Turner tour. But we all know how that's going to turn out... But I will DO MY BEST to be good here.

Read A Little Pollyanna.

No comments: